On air Host - Calgary, AB
Position: (Full Time) on air Host
Reports to: Program Director
Stations: 88.1 CJWE, Calgary
88.1 CJWE has an exciting opportunity for an on-air host in Calgary.
We are looking for someone who wants to get out and become part of our community and join our family
● Be a part of the community, Promotional appearances
● Be committed to regular airchecks
● Contribute to station social media pages and websites
● Be an ambassador for the Radio Station everywhere you go
● Voice tracking additional shifts for other dayparts or stations as required
● Voicing commercials for Windspeaker Media properties as needed
● Other duties as assigned by Program Director
● Minimum 1 year of radio experience
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Solid audio editing skills, Knowledge of Adobe Audition
● Strong teamwork & collaboration, able to take direction and coaching
● A valid driver’s license
● High level of initiative/self-motivation, goal oriented
● A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach around the office and at events
Skills and Qualifications:
Previous on-air experience.
Strong on-air presentation and ability to relate to and excite the audience by fluently using your words, the phone, and social media.
Wide Orbit, Adobe Audition & MusicMaster knowledge an asset
Love the music as much as the audience does
Must be self-motivated
Strong knowledge of social media on all relevant platforms.
Play well with others and understand the positive culture at Windspeaker Media
Email resume and your audio demo to email@example.com
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted, no phone calls please.