Help the RCMP name their newest puppies
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police needs your help to name the next generation of police dogs.
The chosen names will be given to 13 German Shepherd puppies born at the Police Dog Service Training Centre in Innisfail.
The 13 children whose names are selected will each receive a laminated 8×10-inch photo of the pup they name, a plush dog named Justice and an RCMP baseball cap.
Contest rules are simple
- Names must begin with the letter "M"
- Names must have no more than nine letters
- Names must be one or two syllables
- Contestants must live in Canada and be 14 years old or younger
- Only one entry per child will be eligible
- Entries must be received by March 26, 2019
There are two ways to enter
- Enter online
- Send a letter to the following address. Be sure to print the child's name, address, telephone number and the suggested name for a puppy.
Attn: "Name the Puppy Contest"
Police Dog Service Training Centre
Innisfail, AB T4G 1S8