Kohlman is expected to appear in Cochrane provincial court on Sept. 29.
Calgary police are commending the efforts of residents of a neighbourhood in Cochrane in response to a vehicle prowler over the weekend.
Cochrane RCMP were notified about a man in the Riversong community south of the town site at 5am September 26th.
RCMP learned the suspect had taken property from a number of vehicles and left it in various yards throughout the area.
Mounties attended the area, quickly locating and arresting the suspect.
Kyle Wade Kohlman, 31, of Calgary, is charged with 16 offences, including:
- Two counts failure to comply with a release order
- Three counts failure to comply with probation
- Operate a conveyance while prohibited
- Possession of property obtained by crime
- Four counts of mischief
- Four counts of theft under $5,000